A good quality honours degree or equivalent. Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
English as a foreign language: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Months of entry
- a programme delivered close to London’s West End and Oxford Street where students will find flagship stores for major global brands;
- exposure to a new fashion studio equipped with Apple Mac computers boasting the latest design software and dedicated work surfaces;
- an opportunity to take part in UK and International fi eld trips such as the Premiere Vision trade show in Paris;
- a programme taught by an academic faculty with business and professional experience;
- a truly multi-cultural global experience with students coming from over 50 countries;
- a programme infused with work experience opportunities;
- business start-up advice and support during the programme for those wishing to start their own business;
- the opportunity to obtain the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 7 Certifi cate in Strategic Management and Leadership.*
- Advanced Business practice
- sustainable strategy – from planning to implementation
- leading in a changing world
- finance, funding and legislative frameworks for success
- marketing in a global age
- fashion buying and merchandise management in a changing global industry
- trend prediction and fashion forecasting
- fashion design and product development
- project management, organisation internship or consulting project or dissertation
- Each module is delivered weekly over a 10 week period. Each weekly delivery consists of a one hour Knowledgecast session, a one hour seminar session and a two hour group activity session;
- Students will be supported by a module coordinator and industry experts;
- Regular consultations during the final project;
- Peer interaction and collaboration via Coventry University’s online learning platform.
- Through a mixture of seminar and workshop activities, debates, presentations and written assignments, individual and group programme work.
- With all of our assessments our aim is to encourage students to be in a position to demonstrate subject knowledge and develop professional skills such as professional report writing, structuring a logical argument, analysing data or making a compelling presentation.
Information for international students
+44 (0) 24 7765 2152
Click here for more information.
Fees and funding
Coventry University London is delighted to have recently launched a number of scholarships to UK and International students. You can find out more about our Scholarships by viewing our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44 (0) 24 7765 4321