1st or 2nd class UK honours degree, or professional qualification and a number of years work experience.
Months of entry
This programme will give you the specialised skills and knowledge to become a successful marketing manager of the future.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of areas including marketing strategy, digital marketing, branding, communications, marketing consulting, CRM, key account management, market research or multi-channel marketing.
- Designed with senior marketing practitioners to give you cutting-edge knowledge and skills in strategic marketing.
- Practical skills are developed through topical case studies, in-class debates, master classes and guest lectures by high-profile industry partners, and by a real-life Marketing Consulting Project involving a reputable organization.
- The diverse, multi-national cohort provides an international learning opportunity enabling you to share marketing insight and experience.
- Our unique, self-contained campus, just one hour from London, offers a friendly postgraduate-focused learning environment with unrivalled access to lecturers and support staff.
- 99% of Cranfield School of Management Masters’ students seeking employment are employed within 3 months of graduation.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language: IELTS score of 6.5 with writing of 6.5, TOEFL 92+ with a minimum of 21 in writing, ESOL either: Certificate of Advanced English – grade A-C, Certificate of Proficiency in English– grade A-C the Pearson Test of English (Academic) – overall 65.
Fees and funding
For details of any funding or bursaries that may be available, please contact the Enquiries Office.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758008