We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- First or a 2.1 UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- an international qualification of a standard equivalent to a First or 2.1 UK honours degree
Applicants who do not have a degree in accounting, finance or a related business discipline can apply, provided they can demonstrate a passion for a career in accounting, finance or banking.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
Months of entry
- Our Banking, Economics and Finance MSc is an accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute. Upon successful completion of all the PG Diploma modules, the students will obtain the professional qualification Associated Chartered Banker.
- You will receive a digital badge awarded by the Principles for Responsible Banking Academy (PRBA), which has been established by the United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) in collaboration with the Chartered Banker Institute and the Deutsche Gesellshaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
- You will have the opportunity to work on real-business problems set by our industry partners.
- This course will improve your critical awareness of the issues organisations face and will enhance your communication and research skills.
- Our Alumni will be engaged with the course to ensure that you are networking with employers throughout your time at Cranfield.
Information for international students
Applications for international and European students requiring a visa to study in the UK must submit their application by Monday 1 July 2024.
There is a non-refundable £75 application fee for this course for 2024/25 entry.
Fees and funding
New merit-based (10-20%) and regional-based (£10,000) scholarships available for 2024
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081