Admission is based on the following elements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field (please note: 3-year Bachelor's degree may be accepted for excellent profiles, including French Bac +3)
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview
- Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
Months of entry
Thanks to this program, you’ll acquire the basics of management; discover how to apply specialist management knowledge to the luxury industry, focus on the Fashion and Lifestyle Industry (London) or the Luxury Design Industry (New York City) and master fundamental skills that you will transpose to the luxury dimension of your choice. You will also experience the differences in international business cultures. Furthermore you will gain tangible work experience through the internship and business projects that are an inherent part of the curriculum. If you want to build a successful career in the highly competitive, highly international luxury industry, then this program offers you all that you need.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Emlyon Business School Enquiries