- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent)
- GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or CAT score
- English Proficiency score: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge CPE/PTE/CAE
Months of entry
Today’s globalised economy requires leaders who understand the complexity of working in international business environments and who are ready to challenge social and cultural boundaries to bring innovative solutions to current political, ethical and economical agendas.
This is why emlyon business school, Munich School of Management and Lancaster University Management School, leading european institutions in management education joined forces and created the MSc in Management - European Triple Degree- Grande Ecole.
The co-developed curriculum is delivered by faculty members from the three schools, reflecting the complexity of today's global business life. This triple perspective on international management, situations and processes gives you the tools to adapt in multiple countries and to the various professional challenges of your future career.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Emlyon Business School Enquiries