- Completed application form.
- 1 copy of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and transcripts.
- Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native; or equivalent.
- 2 letters of recommendation (use of PPI recommended).
- 1 written or video essay.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE. 5+ years of professional work experience (may include military service).
- An interview with the Dean.
Months of entry
January, October, March
Growing businesses need to adapt to environmental and technological changes. This major prepares you for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate. We’ll help you build the framework for your new venture and provide you with the skills necessary to become an entrepreneurial leader. By graduation, you will develop key capabilities for success in the areas of new product and service development as well as, small and family business management.
The Entrepreneurship MBA covers topics such as management skills and accounting methods, negotiation techniques and communication skills, and looks at how they can be applied in various business situations. The program also teaches students how to adjust to changes, and gives them the skills necessary to become successful entrepreneurial leaders in a range of organizational settings.
The MBA in Entrepreneurship program lasts one year, divided into three terms. Each term students complete five courses, including industrial visits and guest speaker sessions. In order to graduate, students must complete a management research methods module and a dissertation subject in addition to the other courses.
Students gain the knowledge necessary to become successful entrepreneurs, through case study research, industrial visits and routine networking, in addition to the managerial training they receive in a classroom setting. Students will also:
- Face challenges in the interaction of family, management and ownership.
- Discover that bringing about change is essentially about managing people and information.
- Understand the different innovation models for startups, existing organizations, multinational corporations and global networks.
- Incorporate cutting-edge thinking and best practices into new product development.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Antonella Mela
- +34 93 201 81 71
- +34 93 201 79 35