You should have a minimum 2:2 Honours degree (2:1 preferred), or equivalent in a relevant subject.
If you do not have formal qualifications but do have significant, appropriate work/life experience, you are also encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
Study this unique Masters course at Liverpool John Moores University - a higher education institution accredited to work with governing bodies of sport to deliver a UKCC Level 4 coaching programme. The course is aimed at coaches keen to enhance their capability through analysis and critical reflection of their personal coaching practice and provides the skills to coach at elite level.
- Flexible learning with a mixture of online activities (videod lectures, discussion boards, readings) that can be done when you choose
- Contact sessions every 3/4 weeks with staff members that allow you to access face-to-face support from staff and fellow coaches
- LJMU is accredited to work with governing bodies of sport to deliver a UKCC Level 4 coaching programme
- Enjoy a combination of online blended and on-campus learning with guest lectures from industry specialists
- Enhance your practice through analysis and critical reflection
- Benefit from an industry-guided curriculum featuring practice-relevant content
- This course will only run subject to minimum numbers
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090