- a minimum 2:2 honours degree (2:1 preferred), at least three years' coaching experience plus sport-specific coaching qualifications. Non-standard applications are welcome.
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
Months of entry
- Study at LJMU, a University accredited to work with governing bodies of sport to deliver a UKCC Level 4 coaching programme
- Enjoy a combination of online blended and on-campus learning with guest lectures from industry specialists
- Enhance your practice through analysis and critical reflection
- Benefit from an industry-guided curriculum featuring practice-relevant content
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090