We believe in equal opportunities for all and applications will be considered on an individual and case by case basis.
Candidates must demonstrate that they have the foundations to complete the programme and this will be based on previous academic results only.
- The candidate has a good first degree (normally 2:1 or above) in a related subject i.e. programmes offered within Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences.
- The candidate submits two references, academic transcripts or their equivalent
Where English is not a first language, an IELTS score of 7 overall, with no component <6.5 will be required for entry as per LJMU requirements and confirmed with our admissions team (June 2023).
Months of entry
Explore and find solutions to unmet pharmaceutical, health, and scientific needs on this brand new MRes Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences.
- Join world-leading multidisciplinary teams and complete extensive independent research under the guidance of academic, industrial and clinical experts to meet the challenges of modern healthcare and science
- Features unique, innovative taught elements, comprising three modules to equip you with a sound understanding of essential research methodologies and analytical skills
- Develop your skills in research methodologies, data analysis, science communication and entrepreneurialism, with the potential to contribute to knowledge transfer partnerships
- Features independent, asynchronous study and cohort-based workshops
- Start dates in January and September
This Master of Research bridges the gap between undergraduate and doctoral studies, allowing you to explore your field of interest in depth and develop your research skills for the future.
The programme offers you the opportunity to conduct data collection and research activities either on campus at LJMU, on site visits to the pharmaceutical industry or at NHS partners.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090