- a sport science related Masters or an appropriate MPhil award in a sport science related area
- RPL is accepted on this course
- IELTS 7.0 (minimum of 6.5 in each component)
- If you have applied to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU, you should check if you require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate
- International students entering on a Tier 4 visa cannot study part-time
Months of entry
LJMU's Professional Doctorate in Applied Sport and Exercise Science enables you to create and interpret new knowledge associated with your own professional practice.
- Designed to support the creation and interpretation of new professional practice in your own area
- Enjoy high quality supervision on this programme which is underpinned by high-grade research
- Go on to work with elite athletes or take up a position in physical activity promotion, education, teaching or research
- Work closely with academic staff who are leaders in their research field and experts in training
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more details.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090