You will need:
- a minimum 2:1 honours degree in sport science or a related discipline
- the desire to pursue a career in strength and conditioning
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (Min 51 in each component for UKBA Purposes)
- International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate
- International students entering on a Tier 4 visa cannot study part-time
- RPL will NOT be accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
LJMU's MSc in Strength and Conditioning produces world-class, research-informed practitioners who have the option to pursue a career in research.
- Study on a course delivered by world-leading researchers and applied practitioners in LJMU’s pioneering School of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Access state-of-the-art strength and conditioning facilities – including physiology, biomechanics and molecular biology labs and the newly refurbished, high performance gym
- Look forward to career opportunities as an Applied Practitioner in strength and conditioning, teaching and lecturing and in doctoral research programmes
- Learn from academics who work with English Premier League Football, Super League Rugby, Premiership Rugby Union, the English Institute of Sport, Irish Rugby Football Union, Sportscotland Institute of Sport, Welsh Rugby Football Union and many more
- Benefit from an applied placement in one of many top-class sporting institutions
This Strength and Conditioning Masters is ideal for individuals who currently hold an undergraduate degree in sports science, strength and conditioning or a related topic, and want to advance their knowledge, research skills and expertise in strength and conditioning.
The programme opens up a world of scientific innovation, research and the related application of specially designed strength and conditioning support that can help sportsmen and women to achieve their goals.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090