A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
Months of entry
Our PGDip Entrepreneurship and Innovation course is ideal if you want to set up your own business (entrepreneurs). It is just as valuable if you would like a career in an already established organisation (intrapreneurs).
During your studies you will:
- identify and work on an idea that supports your personal career aspirations
- develop that idea throughout the course
- improve your understanding of your entrepreneurial self.
Our teaching staff are passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation education, and have extensive experience within academia and the business world.
You will develop key employability skills that are important in today’s rapidly changing world. Skills like flexibility, agility and resilience.
The Block Session (Field Trip) at the beginning of the course is a key feature. You will spend an intensive few days off campus, giving you the chance to:
- experience teaching and learning in a non-traditional environment
- think differently and creatively
- get to know other students.
Information for international students
Pathways courses for international and EU students
Fees and funding
Financial support and scholarshipsFor general sources of financial support, see our Fees and funding pages.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation - PGDip