A good upper second class honours degree or equivalent in any subject. Some basic quantitative skills and some elementary prior knowledge of accounting would be an advantage.
Months of entry
This programme is ideal for both graduates and professionals who are interested in a career in marketing or who wish to widen their knowledge and competencies in this field.
Sustained by a rigorous social science-based approach, this programme explores both the theoretical and communications side of marketing and, in particular, how marketing can explain contemporary societal issues.
This programme is unique in its emphasis on the relationship between marketing and other social phenomena, such as elections and the culture of consumption.
This programme will:
- Examine the processes of globalisation and the impact on multinational enterprises and national firms
- Compare strategies involved in marketing and branding, and examine the role played by marketing communications
- Discuss the contemporary debate over marketing ethics, and contrast different approaches to the study of marketing
- Enable you to build a comprehensive knowledge of the issues, theories and the working practices connected with this dynamic field.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- James Boote
- +44 (0)20 7882 8570