Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject.
Candidates that do not currently meet the set entry requirements may also have the option to study the Graduate Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences. Meeting the required grades on completion of this programme will provide a pathway to study MSc Marketing.
Months of entry
Sustained by a social science-based approach, the MSc in Marketing programme at Queen Mary explores the theoretical and practical side of marketing and how marketing can help explain and address contemporary business and societal issues. The course is unique in its emphasis on the intersections between marketing and other management and social phenomena, and fields of inquiry.
- Discuss a range of contemporary topics, from digital marketing to social campaigns, with like-minded peers
- Learn about different research methods, how to design marketing strategies, and how to implement marketing programmes
- Study in the heart of London – an international metropolis with a variety of career opportunities
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166