A good upper second class honours degree or equivalent in any subject. For non-native English speakers, IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.0) or equivalent is required.
Months of entry
This MSc in Management combines the core strands of management teaching with a global and interdisciplinary approach. A distinctive element of this programme is the non-assessed Continued Professional Development module (CPD) which will equip you with practical and professional management skills while enabling you to network with industry professionals and leaders. The programme stresses analytical and problem-solving skills while exposing you to a wide range of issues in business and management in a global environment.
This programme is designed for those who want to pursue postgraduate learning in business and management but may not necessarily have the relevant background. It provides you with an in-depth understanding of the different fields/disciplines, theories and perspectives within business and management in a global context ranging from accounting, organisational theory, international marketing to strategic management. The programme links theoretical learning to practical and professional skills with the inclusion of the Continued Professional Development (CPD) module, which runs along the spine of the programme. The CPD will be delivered by a pool of industry experts and professionals who will provide an insight and link to the real world of business. The CPD will be non-assessed and provide a means for you to network and connect with the industry and practitioners.
This is an interdisciplinary programme taught by experts in the different fields. It gives an in-depth immersion into the different strands and fields within business and management while stressing the acquisition of practical skills through the CPD module.
- Introduction to Marketing Theory and Concepts
- Financial Analysis and Management Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Strategic Management
- Multinationals and Global Business
- Global Governance and International Organisations
- Leadership and Strategy in the Public Sector
- Human Resource Management in the Public Services
- Management Consulting
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Social and Political Marketing
- Risk and Crisis Management
Continuous Professional Development
- Non-assessed series of presentations, skills-based activities
- Critical Thinking and Writing for Business Management: Literacy Development
- Grammar in Context 1 (exclusive to School of Business and Management students)
Further information: www.qmul.ac.uk
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- James Boote, Recruitment and Marketing Officer
- +44 (0)20 7882 8569