- At least three years of professional experience, plus evidence of strong career progression and a recognised degree, or eight to ten years of managerial experience instead of a recognised degree
- Excellent team working, communication, professional and interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of the Manchester Admissions Test (online)
We also offer an 18-month Global Executive MBA for candidates in senior leadership roles with significant management or entrepreneurial experience. However, many senior candidates still choose to study the 24-month Global MBA, as it offers more flexibility and less mandatory travel.
If you hold professional accountancy qualifications such as ACCA or CIMA, you will also be elgible to join the 18-month Global MBA (Finance Accelerated) pathway.
To view the full entry requirements, please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website.
Months of entry
The Manchester Global MBA is delivered through flexible blending learning. It combines online study with up to 30 days of face-to-face teaching spread across six workshop residentials. You will also take on two practical business projects.
Each module includes a workshop residential in Manchester or at one of our global centres: Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, Shanghai and Singapore.
The Manchester Global Part-time MBA is highly flexible and portable, meets the needs of busy executives and fits around your personal and professional commitments. Our proven blend of robust academic theory and practical, hands-on experience means you can start putting your learning into practice from day one, providing immediate benefits for you and your employer without putting your career on hold. Explore the Alliance Manchester Business School website for further programme information and student testimonials.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School