You should have at least a 2:1 (or its international equivalent) in your undergraduate degree.
Your degree can be in any discipline but must include an appropriate level of business/management and marketing related content. If you don’t have a suitable first degree, consider our MSc in Management, which allows you to specialise in marketing.
Months of entry
Deepen your understanding of core marketing theory and learn to apply it in a practical setting. You’ll learn business skills that are important to employers.
This course is for graduates with business, management or marketing experience looking for a career in marketing.
We designed this course with input from marketing industry leaders from a range of organisations. This means you’ll develop the skills employers are looking for. Our industry links and the real-world focus of this course will help you develop the practical knowledge and skills you'll need in a marketing career.
To prepare you for a marketing career, you will learn about the three core elements of modern marketing:
- marketing to consumers and other important stakeholders
- market research and analytics
- marketing and its role in society
- Combine the latest marketing research with industry practice to go beyond the theory
- Deepen your understanding of contemporary marketing. Our faculty are experts in marketing to consumers, organisations, and society.
- Develop skills and knowledge to help you create innovative strategies and solutions desired by employers
- Put what you learn into practice through individual and group projects, including the option to work on a real marketing problem for your summer project
We give you the edge
We combine the latest research with many opportunities to apply it. This will help you stand out from the crowd. You'll develop key professional skills and work with our partner organisations on optional projects from day one. Find out more about optional activities.
Our graduates have a great employment record. Most go on to careers in a range of areas, start their own business or begin a PhD. Find out more about how we prepare you for career success.
Graduate career data
79% of our 2022 graduates had accepted a job offer within three months of completing their degree. View more graduate career data.
Building for the future
Our new School of Management building opened in June 2022. The latest technology gives you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
The latest technology will give you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
Our new building encourages engagement with other students and academics. A dedicated Employment Hub provides a space for you to meet and network with our industry partners.
Fees and funding
Learn more via the fees and funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 1225 383 757