2:1 or above undergraduate degree or equivalent classification. Minimum five years' experience at management level.
Months of entry
Designed for senior executives, our blended learning Executive MBA lets you fit study around a busy professional life:
· study part-time
· incorporate your organisation’s issues into your project work
· apply academic theory to real problems to consolidate your learning
· provide real benefits to your organisation
An MBA built for busy professionals
You’ll attend for each module over two consecutive months, three days a month (Thursday to Saturday). This ensures engagement with your tutors and classmates, reigniting your passion for familiar subjects while discovering new ones.
Requiring around ten hours of work a week, the blended design combines:
· active learning and reflection
· both theory and practical work
· group project work
· individual study
A comprehensive strand of leadership and managerial skills is built into the 22 month programme. A consulting project in your own organisation serves as a capstone and completes the programme.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to pass an English language test. Read more about the University’s English language requirements.
· IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 6.5 in each of the four components)
· PTE Academic (Pearson): 69 (at least 62 in each component)
· TOEFL. iBT 100 overall (at least 24 in each component)
Your results must be no more than two years old from the start date of the MBA.
To find out more, click here.
Fees and funding
For information on scholarships and other funding options, please see: Fees and Scholarships.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time22 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- MBA Admissions
- +44 (0) 1225 38 3431