- have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent
- have English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- have Maths GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- have Science GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- have school-based experience
- have experience within an Early Years/Key Stage 1 setting for a minimum of two weeks
- pass professional skills tests in English and Mathematics.
Months of entry
Develop a variety of teaching approaches to become an outstanding teacher of children in Early Years.
Partnerships with local schools and early years settings give you opportunities to put theory into practice on two contrasting placements, supported by experienced mentors and University staff as you develop the knowledge and skills to meet the national requirements for Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS).
Information for international students
See Fees and Funding for International Students for full information.
Fees and funding
See UK/EU Postgraduate students for full information on fees and funding.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0300 3300 073