12 month route:
- A good Honours degree (or equivalent), or equivalent professional qualification
- Five years of work experience with evidence of extensive managerial experience or professional responsibility. Three years exceptional work experience meeting this criteria will also be considered
- IELTS 7.0 (with no less than 6.5 in any band); TOEFL IBT 95 (with no less than 22 in any band); Pearson Academic Test of English 67 (in all four skills)
21 month route:
- A good Honours degree, demonstrated numeracy, and adequate preparation in Economics and Accounting
- A minimum of three years full-time work experience
- IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL IBT 88 (21 in Reading, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking and 21 in Writing); Pearson Academic Test of English 59 (in all four skills)
24 month route:
- A good Honours degree (or equivalent),or equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of three years’ full-time work experience with evidence of extensive managerial experience or professional responsibility
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band); TOEFL IBT 82 (19 in Reading, 19 in Listening, 21 in Speaking and 19 in Writing); Pearson Academic Test of English 51 (in all four skills)
Months of entry
Choosing our MBA in International Business will develop your ability to perform at the highest level in global business. We will place you on four distinctive and challenging enterprise projects, where you will work closely with businesses in the UK and worldwide to improve your global awareness.
Our approach on the programme is to constantly apply theory to practice – so you will be able to immediately apply your learning in the real world and make a lasting impact on your industry.
Students take twelve modules and submit a research or company-based project. The modules available to view below are for the full-time MBA International Business programme. Those taking the Global Banking and Finance programme take the core MBA modules plus other specialist modules for their particular programme.
Expand your understanding of international business – develop strategic and management skills by exploring business theory and practice.
Access the latest research – as a research led business school, we give our students access to the latest trends, data and knowledge across global business.
A life-time of career coaching – from the moment you join us you will have a mentor and career coach available to guide you through the many opportunities open to you in international business.
Accredited business school – We hold the prestigious ‘triple-crown’ accreditation from the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), AMBA (Association of MBAs) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
An enhanced MBA experience
MBA students have the opportunity to gain an insight into how high profile business leaders made it to the top and discover what makes a great leader through our Distinguished Leaders Series.
Select students also have the opportunity to be part of a more intimate round-table discussion with the distinguished leaders, to ask individual questions and explore their career and the theme of leadership in more detail.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details