Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will usually need an undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification.
Months of entry
Broaden your professional knowledge and enhance your career potential on a challenging masters course aimed at the educational leaders of the future.
- Explore education in its fullest sense – from its pivotal role in society to the theories, policies and practices that influence and enhance it
- Take a flexible approach to learning: gain a broad-based masters degree or focus on your particular area of interest via our specialist pathways
- Benefit from professional development opportunities in sectors ranging from early years to schools, further, higher and community education
- Keep up to date with the latest educational developments, inspired by a friendly teaching team who will share their extensive specialist knowledge with you
- Chose a route to suit your needs and persue one of our specialist pathways; Early Childhood, Inclusion and Special Educational Needs and Disability, Leadership and Management and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
Whether you aspire to a new career in education or want to take your existing career to the next level, our MA Education course will give you the insight, skills and knowledge to become a high-calibre and dynamic education professional. It could be a vital stepping stone to management and leadership roles.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167