You will usually need an undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification.
Months of entry
Broaden your professional knowledge and enhance your career potential on a challenging masters course aimed at the educational leaders of the future.
- Explore education in its fullest sense – from its pivotal role in society to the theories, policies and practices that influence and enhance it
- Take a flexible approach to learning: gain a broad-based masters degree or focus on your particular area of interest via our specialist pathways
- Benefit from professional development opportunities in sectors ranging from early years to schools, further, higher and community education
- Keep up to date with the latest educational developments, inspired by a friendly teaching team who will share their extensive specialist knowledge with you
- Chose a route to suit your needs and persue one of our specialist pathways; Early Childhood, Inclusion and Special Educational Needs and Disability, Leadership and Management and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
Whether you aspire to a new career in education or want to take your existing career to the next level, our MA Education course will give you the insight, skills and knowledge to become a high-calibre and dynamic education professional. It could be a vital stepping stone to management and leadership roles.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167