The entry requirements for admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent qualificaiton. Some professional qualifications at UK Level 6 may also be considered. Extensive professional experience may be considered in very exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided their Bachelor degree was UK taught, OR if they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.
Months of entry
January, March, May, July, September, November
This programme is designed to help students design and develop large-scale, software systems by developing their knowledge and research skills in IT, computer vision and data analytics. Furthermore, it tackles emerging challenges in computer science, including its legal, social, ethical & professional context.
Graduates are expected to have developed the professional skills necessary for a senior career in the IT industry, as well as critical thinking and evidential reasoning, engineering judgement in the decision-making process and the ability to systematically analyse problems and implement effective solutions.
(*) Subject to mode of delivery approval
Fees and funding
Government funding and student loans:
There are various opportunities for government funding and student loans which you may be eligible to apply for. For more information you may visit:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-48 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Applicant Relations
- +44 (0) 208 223 3333