2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject or related discipline containing at least one fifth of all undergraduate credits in finance or mathematics. This is a generalist degree for students who have limited prior learning in the area of business and management. Those students who do have a record of relevant previous study in this area are advised to consider our MSc Finance & Management.
Months of entry
Management with International Finance aims to foster a critical understanding of the principles of management and finance within an international context.
- You will obtain a detailed introduction to contemporary business and management issues, whilst incorporating an understanding of the environmental and historical influences on business and management practice.
- You will be able to critically analyse current financial management issues and think both strategically and operationally in terms of important business decisions.
- You will obtain an informed understanding of the nature of key financial and accounting techniques used in contemporary commerce as well as competence in using financial reports and information.
- The programme will enhance your ability to interpret financial data, and give you the tools to compile reports of key findings and recommendations.
- Optional courses are taught by members of staff from the Accounting & Finance subject area, which will provide you with a more enhanced understanding of how financial techniques are used to solve short-term and long-term business problems.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School