2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject or related discipline containing at least one fifth of all undergraduate credits in finance or mathematics. This is a generalist degree for students who have limited prior learning in the area of business and management. Those students who do have a record of relevant previous study in this area are advised to consider our MSc Finance & Management.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
Management with International Finance aims to foster a critical understanding of the principles of management and finance within an international context.
- You will obtain a detailed introduction to contemporary business and management issues, whilst incorporating an understanding of the environmental and historical influences on business and management practice.
- You will be able to critically analyse current financial management issues and think both strategically and operationally in terms of important business decisions.
- You will obtain an informed understanding of the nature of key financial and accounting techniques used in contemporary commerce as well as competence in using financial reports and information.
- The programme will enhance your ability to interpret financial data, and give you the tools to compile reports of key findings and recommendations.
- Optional courses are taught by members of staff from the Accounting & Finance subject area, which will provide you with a more enhanced understanding of how financial techniques are used to solve short-term and long-term business problems.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
The MSc in Management with International Finance provides you with a detailed understanding of modern business principles, techniques and contextual conditions, paying particular attention to international finance. It will enable you to appraise financial techniques that are used to enable managers to solve short-term and long-term business problems.
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School