Applications are considered on an individual basis, with particular consideration given to applicants’ prior work and educational experience. A small number of individual courses require prior learning – the programme convener can advise on this.
Months of entry
This certificate offers a Masters level, flexible introduction to key issues in contemporary cities and debates in urban scholarship. It allows you to select from a range of courses on offer in a leading centre of urban research and teaching.
- You can choose from courses in the fields of urban and public policy, real estate, planning, regeneration, transportation and housing.
- Successful completion provides a route to masters study for students without prior degree level qualification.
- You will be taught by academics from a world leading centre of urban research - ranked top in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF).
- Many courses feature guest lectures from policy and practice experts, study visits or project work.
- The city of Glasgow is the ideal urban laboratory to explore how and why cities are changing.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please consult the list of scholarships available.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Annette Hastings