A first degree in Music Technology or related subjects. All applicants will be expected to have a solid prior knowledge of standard music studio devices and their function, including practical experience across a range of typical audio software. Applicants also need to be able to demonstrate an element of experience in the area.
Months of entry
- Explore the most advanced studio techniques, technologies and processes at the forefront of current music production.
- Unleash your creative potential and cultivate your own individual style to produce original arrangements, mixes, re-mixes and mastering work.
- Deliver comprehensive solutions and support for live sound in a variety of performance settings.
- On this postgraduate degree you will create your own A/V interfaces, plug-ins, and programming codes.
- Take a look at our MSc Music booklet.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1707 284800