Applicants should have:
The equivalent of a good 2:2 honours degree (i.e. minimum 55% classification grade) and IELTs of 6.5 including 6.5 in writing.
MA Public Relations and Digital Communications is a conversion programme: therefore we accept students with undergraduate degrees in humanities, business, education, social science and creative arts. Applicants with degrees in other subjects may be considered. For further questions please contact the Postgraduate Admissions Tutor Dr Gwyneth James.
Months of entry
This dynamic PR and Digial Comms course is PRCA approved, assuring it aligns with the skills, practices and knowledge needed to be successful in the industry.
University of Hertfordshire partnership with PRCA (Public Relations and Communications Association) grants you access to numerous benefits to boost your employability. The course is delivered in-line with the Public Relations Communication Association (PRCA) framework, ensuring students develop their learning alongside the world’s largest and most influential PR professional body today (PRCA, 2022). Its core purpose being to raise standards in PR and communications worldwide.
Information for international students
- All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency, equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in Writing and 6.0 in all other bands.
- If you do not have the required IELTS or equivalent for direct entry on to your degree programme, our Pre-sessional English may help you to achieve this level.
- More information about English language qualifications are available on our international pages.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Gwyneth James
- 01707 284 000