A bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) in electronic/electrical engineering, communications engineering, informatics, computing, mechatronics, or a related engineering subject.
A bachelor degree with a first class (hons) in a related engineering subject, physical sciences or mathematics.
We accept a range of international equivalent qualifications. For more information please contact the Admissions Team.
Months of entry
A programme developed for graduates in electronic engineering or similar subjects, the Engineering Technology and Business Management masters course will prepare you to become a senior manager or entrepreneur in global companies, where understanding technology and managing innovation in business are key to success.
The course is jointly delivered by the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering and Leeds University Business School, allowing you to select optional modules from different electronic and electrical engineering and business themes, giving you the opportunity to build up specialist knowledge in areas that align with your interests and career aspirations.
You’ll be taught by leading experts in technology and in business management, with practical laboratory sessions and project work, allowing you to gain hands-on experience investigating and applying topics from your lectures and tutorials to real-life engineering and business situations.
This joint masters degree programme offers a unique opportunity to enhance both your technical and managerial skills.
- Our research in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering is world-leading in areas such as quantum electronics and communications, bio-nanoelectronics, medical electronics, smart energy systems and robotics.
- Our research in the Leeds University Business school is responding to current and future challenges, addressing the United Nations’ (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in areas including harnessing sustainable practices and the green economy, and overcoming disruption and leveraging digitalisation and innovation in markets and supply chain.
- During your studies, you will access specialist facilities and laboratories.
- There are lots of opportunities for you to work alongside our academics and get involved in the research happening in the Schools.
- Small groups and examples classes are used to support the teaching, so you get regular feedback from the academic staff helping you solve any problems that you might have with a particular topic.
Our School is an exciting and stimulating environment where you will learn from leading researchers in specialist teaching facilities with high-quality test and measurement equipment. These include our Keysight Technologies Electronics Laboratory and Arm Embedded Systems Laboratory. Depending on the modules and projects that you choose to work in, you will also have access to teaching facilities from across the different schools and faculties.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)113 343 2035