The minimum entry requirement will be a primary degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) in a relevant area (business, finance, economics and mathematics) with an award of Second Class Honours Grade 2. Applicants with relevant professional qualifications and experience and/or with an appropriate honours degree in a cognate discipline may also be considered for admission. An interview may also form part of the selection process. Applicants who cannot satisfy the minimum 2.2 honours primary degree requirement may be accepted on the basis of relevant professional experience.
Months of entry
Are you looking to develop your quantitative analysis and consultancy skills? Completing the MSc in Business Analytics at the Kemmy Business School will position you to engage with business problems using large data sets, statistical methods, optimisation techniques and predictive models. Our innovation lab and simulation modules allow you to approach business problems in an applied, innovative and creative environment to reflect the skills and competencies required in real-word situations. The ability to communicate findings and implement strategies are developed in leadership and project management modules.
Who should consider the MSc in Business Analytics?
- Business graduates looking to further develop business and quantitative skills.
- Graduates with a significant business component in their degrees looking to further develop business and quantitative skills
Why should you consider the MSc in Business Analytics?
- Graduates will have a strategic understanding of business analytics and appreciate the connections between this discipline and other areas of business to make holistic decision when analysing business problems and situations.
- Graduates will develop critical thinking skills, understand the connection between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and context so that they can solve business problems and make effective decisions.
- Graduates will understand how to develop new and innovative business opportunities and solutions in a dynamic international business environment.
- Graduates will develop the leadership, influence and change skills necessary to be effective business managers and leaders; demonstrating self-awareness, emotional intelligence, curiosity, visionary and strategic thinking, teamwork, reflection and knowledge transfer skills
- Graduates will demonstrate ethical reasoning skills, understand social, civic,and professional responsibilities and aspire to add value to society.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Dr Fergal O'Brien
- 353-61- 202718