UK/EU: A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis. International: Please view the country specific pages for further information regarding the equivalency of your degree.
International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability, for example by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element) or equivalent. Pre-sessional English language courses are available if you do not meet these requirements.
Months of entry
- Take the opportunity to research through a specialised pathway, tailored sustainability and outdoor learning modules, or your own area of interest.
- Benefit from Saturday, weekday and evening face-to-face provision and tutorials offering flexibility for professional practitioners.
- Learn from experienced educators who have first-hand familiarity with the challenges and possibilities of educational practice.
- Further develop your expertise in specific educational issues of interest to you.
- Develop the ability to undertake systematic inquiries and the capability to respond to ethical issues through critical analysis and decision making.
Fees and funding
You may now be eligible for a government loan of up to £10,280 towards the cost of your masters degree.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admission enquiries