2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
With a stronger quantitative focus than many similar UK master's, this course will develop your analytical and modelling capabilities, to make you highly employable.
- You will be taught by top researchers from one of the country's leading analytics research groups.
- You will have the opportunity to apply for a summer project in industry, which will form your dissertation and enhance your CV.
- Our students have undertaken summer projects with a range of organisations including Rolls-Royce, Eurostar, Tesco and Arup. We also offer projects in China.
- You will benefit from seminars by industry experts, career-focused workshops and more.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 7.0 overall with 6.5 in all components
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393