Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Develop a highly employable set of skills, together with the ability to engage with theoretical concepts and display critical understanding and analysis.
Why study MA Media & Communication at BU?
- Study communication and media theory at an advanced level
- Engage with research and communicate your ideas in a variety of media, including text, video and audio
- Tailor the course to suit your interests and career goals by selecting from a wide range of option units
- Undertake a 30-week professional placement within the communication or media sector, designed to enhance your employability after graduation
- Gain the skills to make valuable contributions to media and communications practice within complex or unpredictable environments.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in each component of speaking, listening and reading.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
1 year full-time or 2 years full-time with optional 30-week placement (September start), 16 months full-time or 2 years full-time with optional 30-week placement (January start)
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916