For entry requirements, please see our website.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
Catalysis lies at the heart of many chemical processes, from the academic research lab through living systems to the industrial large-scale reactor. By understanding and careful use of catalysis many processes can be made faster, cleaner and more sustainable.
Our research in the Cardiff Catalysis Institute (CCI) addresses the big challenges now facing science:
- the provision of clean water by controlling and destroying pollutants
- protecting the atmosphere
- using existing resources more efficiently
- developing low- and zero-carbon fuels
- enabling sustainable food production.
We work closely with industry to ensure that the catalytic solutions that we discover or invent will be scaled-up and developed into commercial technologies.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries