Suitable for clinical pharmacologists in training, specialist registrars in other disciplines, those working in the pharmaceutical industry, those working in the National Poisons Information Services, pharmacists, nurses and other life science graduates.
Months of entry
The Department of Pharmacology, Therapeutics and Toxicology at Cardiff has a major commitment to teaching postgraduate and undergraduate students. A key aim of our teaching programmes is to encourage critical thinking, as we equip our students not only with practical and factual knowledge, but also provide a basic approach to toxicological problems, encouraging attitudes and abilities which will be of lasting value in the future.
- Distance-learning, delivered entirely online. You can choose when and where to study, at home, at work or on the move.
- The course includes a Toxicology Update Course, which all candidates are encouraged (but not required) to attend. Presentations will be available online to those unable to attend.
- Targeted fortnightly reading guided by aims and outcomes for the period.
- Audio interviews and presentations are available to download,.
Further information about this course can be found here: http://courses.cardiff.ac.uk/postgraduate/course/detail/p202.html
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Emma Scott OR Lynda Sullivan
- +44 (0) 29 2074 6698