We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and a degree is not always necessary. Each application is considered on its individual merit, taking into account both qualifications and work experience. Usually candidates must have two years’ work experience and hold either:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international relevant degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. from CIPS, CILT, and APICS) together with relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
Months of entry
The Exectuive Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc offers you the opportunity to study for an internationally recognised master's qualification. This part-time supply chain postgraduate course is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence. It also places huge emphasis on real-world challenges and industry best practice which you can apply back to your own organisation.
It has been co-designed with senior supply chain practitioners and is delivered by one of Europe's largest specialist logistics, procurement, and supply chain management faculties.
You will benefit from a diverse student cohort and the faculty’s direct involvement with global businesses. On completion, you will have a deep understanding of contemporary business issues and a capacity to assume active leadership roles.
This part-time programme meets the requirements of the revised Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship Standard. Eligible organisations can use £14,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy to cover Part I (The Senior Leader Apprenticeship) of the programme tuition fee. Part II (progression to Executive Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc) can be funded by either your employer or by you.
This page is dedicated to students seeking the Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc independent of Apprenticeship Levy funding. If you are looking for more information on our Apprenticeship Levy part-funded routes, please view here.
Why this course?
• Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 34th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2021 Rankings.
• This course will raise your awareness and appreciation of advanced logistics, procurement and supply chain practices and develop your ability to critically select the tools and techniques that are most relevant to the challenges you are facing.
• You will improve your knowledge and capability to manage and plan supply chains within an overall business environment in an integrated and coordinated way.
• The expert faculty will teach you how best to provide effective leadership throughout the supply chain life-cycle.
• You will have the opportunity to participate in course activities including an international study tour.
• Thanks to its triple accreditations, MSc graduates of this course can have full membership of CIPS, CILT and ELA.
Who is it for?
Supply chain, logistics or procurement managers who want to enhance their skills, knowledge and confidence to take on more demanding executive roles in the future.
Individuals with business or organisational experience in a non-supply chain area who are intending to move into the supply chain field, or have recently had a change in career track.
Ambitious professionals who are keen to develop themselves and want a "real-world" education delivered by faculty who are actively engaged with business and can bring their knowledge to the programme.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time26 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081