We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second upper class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline (accounting, finance or business), or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Applicants who do not have a degree in accounting, finance or a related business discipline can apply, provided they can demonstrate passion for a career in accounting or finance.
Months of entry
Our Accounting and Finance MSc provides you with an advanced understanding of financial management and the practical expertise to apply this in the real world. You will explore theories and cutting-edge finance techniques in the context of global business and develop the necessary skills and knowledge in line with financial reporting and the international accounting standards.
This course is recognised in International Business Rankings, consistently ranking top 10 in the UK and top 50 in the world across them all. These include:
- 8th in the UK and 44th in the world: Financial Times Masters in Finance Pre-experience ranking 2022
- 9th in the UK and 42nd in the world: QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance ranking 2022
Who is it for?
Graduates with a desire to develop a career in accounting and finance such as financial controller, accounting manager, business consultant and finance experts.
Professionals who may be considering a career change or new graduates looking to advance their skills in accounting and finance.
Why this course?
- Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 34th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2021 Rankings.
- This course will prepare you for the world of employment as well as career development opportunities in accounting and finance.
- You will learn to apply a range of advanced accounting skills to the practice of financial reporting from a global perspective.
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of finance function practice and the changing external context in which it operates.
- You will have an opportunity to undertake academically rigorous independent research and enhance your ability to communicate ideas, arguments, and research findings effectively in written form.
- You will be taught by faculty with experience of the real world of finance and accounting, as well as having the opportunity to listen to guest speakers.
- You will have the opportunity to study within a truly international environment, with students and academics coming from over 50 countries.
Information for international students
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
Fees and funding
To help students find and secure appropriate funding we have collated details of a range of scholarships and bursaries available which contribute towards fees and/or living costs for graduates applying for full-time Masters courses in business and management.
View all funding opportunities
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081