We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with 5 years' relevant work experience.
Months of entry
- 6th in the UK and 28th in the world: QS World University Rankings: Management Masters Ranking 2022
- 9th in the UK and 77th in the world: Financial Times Masters in Management 2021 ranking
- 5th in the UK and 36th in the world: The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2021 ranking
Knowledge of foreign languages plays a vital part in promoting communication, successfully establishing contacts in the international marketplace, and enhancing career opportunities.
We are delighted to offer all Management MSc students an opportunity to acquire a working knowledge of a second commercially useful language. Focusing on spoken rather than written skills, languages are offered at the Beginners or Intermediate level in Business French and Spanish. By the end of the course, you will understand and hold simple conversations with a business edge, and following an internal assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.
- Introduce you to managerial economics and enable you to use economic reasoning in managerial decision making, and understand how external environment and internal capabilities shape a firm’s competitive position.
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of a range of management science techniques and tools to support management decisions.
- Develop your management consultancy skills, and enable you apply them while role-playing a management consulting team working on a genuine business issue, competing against other teams.
- Engage you in gaining a better understanding of how corporate action can be best configured to promote responsible and sustainable business strategies.
- Develop your understanding of operations management and its contribution to organisational competitiveness, the ‘human factor’ element and how people behave within organisations, together with strategic marketing and management.
Who is it for?
Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in management before seeking their first professional role.
Early career professionals with a passion for business and aspirations to take their career to the next level.
Fees and funding
Cranfield School of Management is offering all successful UK applicants for our full-time master’s courses, starting in September 2022, a scholarship to cover 20% of their course tuition fee. Find out more Cranfield School of Management UK Scholarships
To help you find and secure appropriate funding we have collated details of a range of scholarships and bursaries available which contribute towards fees and/or living costs for graduates applying for full-time Master’s courses in business and management.
View all funding opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time13 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081