Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Bachelor degree and/or Masters in any discipline:
- Candidates with less than 240 ECTS* (less than 4 years of full-time study at a higher education level or equivalent) will be required to attend an additional online semester from July to September.
- A minimum of 18 months of relevant, full-time professional work experience (can also include internships) in a customer-related activity such as sales, marketing, communications, or creative industries.
- Candidates considering a career change to marketing and with a compelling case for how they would benefit from and contribute to the programme are also welcome to apply.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered if they have studied at a top university and demonstrate excellent past academic performance.
- Two references (one academic and one from a current or previous employer)
- Motivation letter (500 words)
- Creative essay (500 words)
- English proficiency: C1
Months of entry
A strategic and innovative programme that places creativity at its core, and combines marketing knowledge with advanced management and analytical skills.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity is is unique in its focus on the interface between creativity and analytical thinking in marketing management. It deploys multiple approaches to marketing through its case- and project-based #NotByTheBook teaching methodology, preparing the next generation of strategic, responsible, competent and creative marketers.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity curriculum goes beyond textbooks to incorporate consultancy projects, creative seminars with corporate partners, case studies, experience in emerging markets, and guest speakers, as well as a minimum four-month professional experience (internship/direct employment) which allows participants to immediately apply their learnings to real-life companies and assignments.
The specialisation fosters creativity and critical thinking with a methodological and systematic approach. It teaches how to be strategic and analytical in a data-driven world to provide innovative solutions to complex problems, while also teaching students about creativity in business, management and performance, developing their cognitive flexibility, fluency of ideas and agility.
Students spend the majority of their time in the vibrant city of London. This is followed with one term hosted at the Paris campus, thereby allowing them to benefit from two of the world’s most recognised centres of creative excellence.
Programme at a glance
- Experience 9-12 months of practical curriculum at our London and Paris campuses, followed by 9 months in professional development.
- Join a Ranked 5th Worldwide Masters in Marketing (QS, 2022)
- Benefit from our unique 'Not By The Book' teaching methodology, which will expose you to case- and project-based work with different companies as you learn
- Work on mini projects during the Creative Seminars series (often for real clients), including an optional week-long L'Oreal 'Big Picture' Project, culminating in a presentation directly to L'Oréal executives
- Benefit from the 8-week Company Consultancy Project for a real client, and the final practical experience - Internship or Direct Employment of minimum 4 months.
- Choose your preferred Visa Entry Route to benefit from a post-study visa in the UK or France.
- Join a diverse professional network of 68,000+ alumni based in 150 countries worldwide.
A this Master is focused on career progression, our students see excellent employment prospects after graduation, benefitting from a 59% salary increase and €44,400 average starting salary within 6 months of graduation (MMK Class of 2020).
At national and international level: Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Account Executive/Manager/Director, Senior Consultant, CEO, Consultant, Business Development Manager, Executive Director, Head of Marketing/Innovation, International Project Manager, Marketing Executive, Senior Client Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Brand Communications Manager.
Information for international students
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity offers students an option to choose between two entry routes that provide different post-study opportunities, one in the UK (Graduate Immigration Route) and the other in France (Standard Route). Based on the route you choose, you will require either a UK Student Visa or a UK Standard Visitor Visa to enter the course.
Fees and funding
- The January 2023 intake tuition fees for this specialisation are set at £22,200 (all students, EU and non-EU). Travel and living costs are not covered by the fees.
- There is an application fee of €130 for all applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates entering the programme with less than 240 ECTS will also be required to attend an additional online semester with a supplement fee of £2,650.
MSc in Marketing & Creativity Scholarships
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity team recognises the important role the programme is playing in preparing the next generation of responsible, strategic and critically-thinking marketing professionals.
With this in mind, the programme offers a variety of scholarships to support our students’ journey to becoming tomorrow’s creative marketers, worth up fo £5,000.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Rachel Twine