- Bachelor degree and/or Masters in any discipline:
Candidates with less than 240 ECTS* or equivalent (less than 4 years of full-time study at a higher education level) will be required to attend an additional online semester from July to September.
- A recommended minimum of 18 months of professional experience (can include internships), preferably in areas related to technology, strategy, finance, marketing, business or management.
Candidates with lower experience length will still be considered if they come from prestigious institutions and/or have excellent past academic performance
- Advanced English level: C1
Months of entry
The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership is an ideal platform for those interested in working in digital transformation and technology projects and settings, in both corporate and startup scenarios, including financial services, consulting, FMCG, manufacturing, marketing and other professional services affected by digital transformation.
The programme is specifically designed to help participants prepare for key roles in the management of business innovation, allowing them to meet the increasingly important yet complex business challenges related to digital transformation and frontier technologies.
You should consider joining this degree if you want to immerse yourself in a highly practical learning environment. Taking a non-traditional business education approach while maintaining academic rigour, this degree incorporates many hands-on, real-life projects to ensure you are ready to hit the ground running in the digital transformation and technology setting when you graduate.
Through a combination of company consultancy projects, practical seminars and interactive lectures, you will learn about the business of AI, Big Data, 3D Printing, IoT, Social Media, Blockchain and Robotics; as well as the processes linked to these technologies, such as automation, business analytics, project management, financing and more.
The programme will also enable you with the key skills and competencies required to thrive in the future job market such as creative thinking, leadership, emotional intelligence, complex problem-solving, critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills, and personal brand cultivation, ensuring you stand out from the crowd in the increasingly competitive job market.
Programme at a glance
- Experience 9-12 months of practical curriculum at our London and Paris campuses, followed by 9 months in professional development.
- Get a deep understanding of all major frontier technologies, as well as the business processes linked to them: automation, analytics, project management and more.
- Apply your skills as you learn with an integrated 12-week Company Consultancy Project for a real client, and multiple practical workshops and seminars with industry experts.
- Benefit from the final practical experience - Internship or Direct Employment of minimum 4 months.
- Choose your preferred Visa Entry Route to benefit from a post-study visa in the UK or France.
- Join a diverse professional network of 68,000+ alumni based in 150 countries worldwide.
Who is this programme for?
Choosing our specialisation will open you to the world of opportunities that technology unlocks in virtually any sector and business today, whether you want to work in tech consulting and project management or drive tech innovation strategy in-house.
Join the ranks of our MDT alumni who can be found in companies such as Accenture, Wavestone, L'Oreal, KPMG, Facebook, Orange, as Consultants, Project Managers, Product Managers, Digital Analysts, and more.
Information for international students
If you are applying to ESCP Business School’s MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership, you have an option to choose between two entry routes that offer different post-study opportunities. One is in the UK (via the UK Graduate Immigration Route) and the other in France (via our Standard Route).
The overall structure of the taught programme is the same for all, regardless of the chosen visa entry route: 6 months in London, followed by 3 months in Paris.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees for the programme are set at £22,200 (all students, EU and non-EU). Travel and accommodation costs are not covered by the fees.
There is an application fee of €130 for all applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Candidates entering the Master with less than 240 ECTS will also be required to attend an additional online semester (July to September) with a supplement fee of £2,650.
- The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership programme also offers a number of Access Opportunity scholarships, worth up to £5,000, awarded based on both merit & financial need
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Rachel Twine