Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Bachelor or masters degree in any discipline (preferably 240 ECTS)
- A minimum of 18 months of professional experience (including internships), preferably in areas related to technology, business or management and up to 7 years
- Advanced English level: C1
Months of entry
The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership is an ideal platform for those interested in working in digital transformation and technology projects and settings, in both corporate and startup scenarios, including financial services, consulting, FMCG, manufacturing, marketing and other professional services affected by digital transformation.
The programme is specifically designed to help participants prepare for key roles in the management of business innovation, allowing them to meet the increasingly important yet complex business challenges related to digital transformation and frontier technologies.
You should consider joining this degree if you want to immerse yourself in a highly practical learning environment. Taking a non-traditional business education approach while maintaining academic rigour, this degree incorporates many hands-on, real-life projects to ensure you are ready to hit the ground running in the digital transformation and technology setting when you graduate.
Through a combination of company consultancy projects, practical seminars and interactive lectures, you will learn about the business of AI, Big Data, 3D Printing, IoT, Social Media, Blockchain and Robotics; as well as the processes linked to these technologies, such as automation, business analytics, project management, financing and more.
The programme will also enable you with the key skills and competencies required to thrive in the future job market such as creative thinking, leadership, emotional intelligence, complex problem-solving, critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills, and personal brand cultivation, ensuring you stand out from the crowd in the increasingly competitive job market.
Programme at a glance
- 9 months of full-time studies plus 9 months of professional development
- The programme provides participants with key skills and knowledge across the following landscapes: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, 3D Printing, IoT, Social Media, Blockchain and Robotics
- Two in-depth specialisation track options: Financial Services and Industry & Automation
- 12-week supervised Company Consultancy Project
- Digital Placement (internship / full-time job) of minimum 4 months
- This programme is accredited as a Master of Sciences (MSc) by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles and holds 90 ECTS
Who is this programme for?
This master programme is designed for anyone who wants to:
- Develop a deep understanding of how major frontier technologies work, as well as their business, economic and social impacts
- Get the right mix of business intelligence and digital skill sets
- Develop new thinking and insights into how to lead and thrive in the digital era
- Gain a competitive edge in the digitalisation or digital transformation environments
- Obtain the right skills to become future leaders and executives, being able to manage both people and machines, as well as business and technology staff
- Manage digital business processes and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support digital transformation initiatives
- Be able to hold different roles and career opportunities at the intersection of business and frontier technologies
Fees and funding
Tuition fees for the programme are set at £21,850 (all students, EU and non-EU). Travel and accommodation costs are not covered by the fees.
There is an application fee of €130 for all applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Early Bird Discount: There is a £2,000 fee reduction for participants who apply by 21st January 2021
- The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership programme also offers a number of Access Opportunity scholarships, worth up to £5,000, awarded based on both merit & financial need
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Alberto Fanelli