- Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably in Business, IT or Engineering
- A minimum of 18 months of professional experience (this may include internships, voluntary work and part-time jobs)
- Advanced English level: C1
Months of entry
The Master in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership is specifically designed to help participants prepare for key roles in the management of business innovation, allowing them to meet the increasingly important yet complex business challenges related to digital transformation and frontier technologies
Taking a non-traditional business education approach while maintaining academic rigour, this degree is well positioned to help you attain a deep understanding of the business impact of technologies, preparing you to hit the ground running in the digital transformation and technology setting when you graduate.
Programme at a glance
- Duration: 12 months of studies plus 4-6 months for Digital Work Placement completion
- The programme provides participants with key skills and knowledge across the following landscapes: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, 3D Printing, IoT, Social Media, Blockchain and Robotics
- Two in-depth specialisation track options: Financial Services and Industry & Automation
- 12-week supervised Company Consultancy Project
- Digital Placement (internship / full-time job) of minimum 4 months
- Netexplo online ’Digital Transformation Facilitator’ training programme
Who is this programme for?
This master programme is designed for anyone who wants to:
- Develop a deep understanding of how major frontier technologies work, as well as their business, economic and social impacts
- Get the right mix of business intelligence and digital skill sets
- Develop new thinking and insights into how to lead and thrive in the digital era
- Gain a competitive edge in the digitalisation or digital transformation environments
- Obtain the right skills to become future leaders and executives, being able to manage both people and machines, as well as business and technology staff
- Manage digital business processes and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support digital transformation initiatives
- Be able to hold different roles and career opportunities at the intersection of business and frontier technologies
Fees and funding
Tuition fees for the programme are set at £20,700 (all students, EU and non-EU). Travel and accommodation costs are not covered by the fees.
There is an application fee of €130 for all applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Early Bird Discount: There is a £2,000 fee reduction for participants who obtain an offer by 1st May, 2019.
- The Master in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership programme also offers a range of scholarships, all worth £3,000, across three categories: Women in Leadership, World Citizen Talent and Academic Excellence.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Viktorija Nikitina