Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students who do not meet the criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
January, March, October
Digital transformation is no longer a future paradigm, but a key reality. The business world is becoming digitalized at an astounding pace and companies actively seek digital visionaries, qualified to leverage their expertise and insight into any corporation that seeks to stay competitive. This program explores the theoretical and practical foundations, implementation and business models that make up digital business and delivers all key competencies required in the corporate world today.
This program is available on our Barcelona, Munich, Geneva and Montreux campuses.
Find out more about our graduate programs.
Information for international students
EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
Our Student Services Department will help you with all you need to know about living and studying in our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux or Munich. We ensure our students have access to all the resources they need, from providing information on the different EU programs to help finding accommodation, finding out how to register as a resident in the city, information on how to apply for essentials like medical insurance or how to choose and set up a bank account in your new country of residence.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details