You'll need a good UK honours degree - at least a 2:2 - or the international equivalent. While we'll consider any discipline, this is a course that's ideal for graduates of a marketing or business-related subject.
Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification. Accepted English qualifications can be viewed here.
Months of entry
The way we communicate, advertise to and reach customers has changed dramatically in the digital age. This new area of marketing is rapidly expanding and opportunities for employment are growing all over the world.
Accredited by the Institute of Data and Marketing, this is a specialist course designed to develop your knowledge and skillset in evidence-based, applied digital marketing strategy and campaign planning. We welcome students from all over the world, who have a passion for digital and want to develop their professional practice and enhance their marketing career prospects.
You’ll develop your knowledge and skills through a mix of collaborative teaching and group workshops with industry-skilled, research-active academics, live client briefs and specialist guest lectures.
The latest insights from industry
This course is designed around the latest advancements in the digital environment with units that allow you to develop specialist digital marketing skills sought after by employers.
Taught by experienced digital experts, you’ll gain unique insights and the vital skills needed to succeed in this rapidly expanding sector.
A world of opportunity
Outside the course, our internship and networking opportunities will offer you the chance to put your skills to the test and to make valuable contacts.
Whatever your preferred career direction, in-house, agency or freelance, studying with us will help you find your passion and ensure you have the knowledge and skils to succeed as a strategic digital marketer.
Features and Benefits
- An accessible masters degree – Suitable whatever your level of marketing experience.
- Triple crown - study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Industry connections – Learn from our team of experienced marketing professionals and take advantage of their links within the global digital and social media community.
- Study in Manchester – one of the UK’s most exciting digital cities is packed with creative companies on the lookout for talented graduates.
- No Exams – Finish your degree without taking pressurised exams. Assessment is 100% coursework.
- Applied learning - Put your newly acquired digital skills into practice working on a live client brief. You’ll gain real-world experience and begin building your professional portfolio.
- Internships – Explore internship opportunities with agencies and industry partners in the region. This allows you to test possible career paths and build your work experience.
- Employability – Graduate with an industry recognised qualification that will allow you to compete for wide range of senior roles in the digital environment.
- Academic expertise - you will taught by experienced academics, in the fields of research, analysis and publication.
Information for international students
International students please visit our website for more information.
Fees and funding
Funding information available, please visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This course includes a 36-48 week internship option.
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 161 247 6969