You’ll need a UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent. We’ll also welcome an application if you don’t have a degree, but you have significant relevant professional experience.
For overseas students, we require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
Months of entry
International marketing is vital for businesses to connect with their customers in an increasingly competitive, and rapidly evolving, marketplace. This course will give you the expertise necessary to thrive in this dynamic landscape.
You’ll gain the knowledge, technical and personal skills to operate across a range of dynamic and competitive international marketing environments.
We’ll provide you with knowledge from experts with extensive links to industry, people who understand what it takes to succeed in this field, plus leading researchers at the cutting edge of knowledge. Their expertise will help you develop an understanding of international marketing and how it’s applied in industry.
Features and Benefits
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) – this course is CIM accredited and allows you to work towards a CIM qualification.
- Professional practice and skills development – with our internationally focused case studies, and the chance to take an internship as part of your course, you can develop your skills to fit the needs of the global job market.
- Triple accredited - our Business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- International recognition – this course shares content, including core units and activities, with our MSc Marketing which is ranked in the QS World University Rankings 2022 for Masters in Marketing.
- Creative and digital hub – Manchester has one of the UK’s biggest creative and digital sectors. You’ll find inspiration everywhere, as well as plenty of employers when you graduate.
- Digital focused content – you’ll graduate with an understanding of the latest developments in digital marketing to prepare you for your future career as a marketing professional.
- Learn from experts – our lecturers have years of industry experience. Their knowledge is supported by guest lectures from some of the industry’s leading figures.
- Grow your network – use our extensive industry links to develop your own professional network. Internships, live client projects and guest lectures all present networking opportunities.
Information for international students
International students please visit our website for more information.
Fees and funding
Funding information available, please visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
This course includes a 36-48 week internship option.
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)161 247 6969