You’ll need a good UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent. We’ll also welcome an application if you don’t have a degree, but you have significant relevant professional experience.
Months of entry
Marketing has changed with the arrival of the digital era. Today, any business can operate on an international scale via different online channels. With so much competition, connecting with customers has never been more important.
This industry-accredited masters offers you the chance to explore the latest thinking and techniques in this rapidly changing field.
You'll look at both traditional and digital marketing principles and strategies, as your develop an in-depth understanding of the marketing role in organisations of all shapes and sizes.
You’ll also examine the issues and opportunities in marketing, strategy and consumer behaviour.
Theory into practice
Our staff are a mix of practising and research-active professionals. So they bring the real world of marketing into the classroom, ensuring your learning is always industry-relevant. You'll also build professional workplace skills through live projects with local businesses.
Working on live client briefs and the opportunity to participate in internships will see you put theory into practice. You’ll be building a portfolio while you study, ready to apply for jobs as soon as you graduate.
Marketing in context
You’ll discuss marketing in the context of contemporary business issues whilst developing your knowledge of international branding and digital media.
Whether you’re already working in marketing or you’re looking to move into the sector, it’s an opportunity to develop the expertise you’ll need to succeed.
Features and Benefits
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) – this course is CIM accredited and allows you to work towards a CIM qualification.
- Triple crown - study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Creative and digital hub – Manchester has one of the UK’s biggest creative and digital sector. You’ll find inspiration everywhere, as well as plenty of employers when you graduate.
- Beyond the classroom – use your knowledge and skills on live client projects. Meet Manchester-based businesses and impress them with your work.
- Learn from experts – our lecturers have years of industry experience. Their knowledge is supported by guest lectures from some of the industry’s leading figures.
- Grow your network – use our extensive industry links to develop your own professional network. Internships, live client projects and guest lectures all present networking opportunities.
- Digital focus – this course provides an introduction to digital marketing, to prepare you for today's marketing industry.
Information for international students
International students please visit our website for more information.
Fees and funding
Funding information available, please visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and allows you to work towards a CIM qualification. This course includes a 36-48 week internship option.
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)161 247 6969