You’ll need a UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent. Professional experience will also be considered for mature students.
Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
Months of entry
Our MSc Finance and Business course is designed to give you the chance to explore modern business principles, techniques and contextual conditions.
You’ll study topics relating to international finance processes, focusing on assessing performance management, risk and management accounting. Understanding organisations as a whole will help you provide recommendations and make an impact.
Preparing for success in financial management
Throughout the course, we’ll develop your ability to interpret data, create reports of key findings and make recommendations to meet the needs of an organisation.
When you graduate, you’ll be spoilt for choice deciding what to do next. You’ll have the skills for senior roles in global organisations, the know-how to set up your consultancy and expertise to work in a whole host of areas.
Features and Benefits
- Triple accredited - our Business School holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- The industry on your doorstep – Manchester is a centre for financial services, international trade and investment. It’s home to major organisations including KPMG, Barclays, PwC and The Co-operative Bank.
- Postgraduate internship programme – an optional short-term internship allows you to gain work experience in a business environment so you can put your learning into action.
- Networking opportunities – our regular employability events and industry links give you the chance to build your network. You might even be the first to hear about open positions.
Information for international students
International students please visit our website for more information.
Fees and funding
Funding information available, please visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries