Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject.
Months of entry
Our International Business Management MSc will enable you to respond to the growing internationalisation of business and management practice.
Respond to the growing internationalisation of business and management practice. Our International Business Management master's celebrates the diversity of living and working across cultures. It focuses on the skills, competencies and knowledge necessary for individuals working in today's global business environment.
The opportunities, and challenges, for international businesses are becoming ever more complex. Increased mobility and globalisation of populations create new market opportunities and product possibilities. Businesses are seeking responsible managers who can:
- work across cultures
- capitalise on the opportunities presented by this rapidly developing and dynamic business landscape
This course combines subject area and practice-focused integrative skills modules with an individual project. You'll:
- develop your knowledge and experience of thinking and working like an international manager
- gain a rich introduction to the complexity of globalisation and cultural difference
- progress to developing effective international strategies and managing change
- cultivate a greater understanding of contemporary business issues
You'll enhance your management 'toolkit' through:
- our links to industry
- an employability strategy running throughout your master's
- the opportunity to engage with international collaboration/exchange
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 6 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See Fees and Funding tab in the Programme information in our online Prospectus.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Degree Programme Director
- +44 (0) 191 208 1503