A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant discipline. The course is taught in English and no knowledge of the Dutch language is required.
Months of entry
Our Advanced International Business Management and Marketing Dual Award course meets the needs of excellent graduates who aspire to a global role in marketing.
On successful completion of this course, you'll be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen.
This MSc degree covers the main aspects of business management and marketing in an international context This includes:
- business strategy
- corporate finance
- customer relations management.
Information for international students
English Language Requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minumum of 6.0 in all sub-skills).
Fees and funding
See Fees and Funding tab in the Programme information in our online Prospectus.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- MSc Dual award
- full time17 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Degree Programme Director
- +44 (0) 191 208 1503