- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.1 or above) in marketing or in business management with a substantive element of marketing content.
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
Months of entry
This course is starting in September 2021.
Over the last decade, marketing has been revolutionised by data analytics, allowing brands to improve brand strategies and business management and therefore, to deliver better experience through personalised communication.
This course is designed to provide an advanced study of marketing analytics which is both practically and academically relevant to the current and future demands of the marketing profession. We work closely with industry practitioners so that you benefit from expert’s real-life experience and the latest sector trends. Through specialist modules, you'll develop an advanced conceptual knowledge of the value of data analytics in contemporary organisations, and be introduced to the latest methods and techniques that enable identification of data to answer strategically important questions.
Designed for aspiring marketing data specialists
Our MSc Marketing and Data Analytics is the ideal next step for marketing graduates who want to pursue careers in customer analytics, marketing intelligence and marketing management. You'll be well-equipped to work in the analytical area of organisations, with the knowledge of the latest industry trends and skills to draw actionable insight from customer data.
Nottingham Business School have both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation. We're also ranked in the top 95 European Business Schools in the Financial Times (FT). NTU is ranked in the Top 20 for Marketing in The Complete University Guide 2021.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
You have the option to add a year's work placement onto the course. Your placement year will last up to 48 weeks (minimum 36 weeks). Placements are not guaranteed and you will have to secure one during your first year, with the help of our Employability team.
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School