You will need a good honours degree (minimum 2.1) or equivalent, or relevant experience and to write a short report illustrating your knowledge and perspective on an aspect of the fashion industry.
Months of entry
This exciting and innovative course will equip you with the strategic, creative and commercial skills required by the global fashion industry. It will develop and strengthen your core skills and knowledge in specialist areas, including new concepts and strategies for fashion communications. You learn alongside students from our other MA Fashion Management, Marketing and Communication courses, and have the option to transfer MA titles if you're specialism changes.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of how the different areas of the fashion industry work together, and choose your specialist focus.
- Select from a range of possible outputs to reflect career aspirations or to support a business start-up.
- Go on study trips to international fashion capitals.
- Benefit from industry speakers such as international brand managers and fashion specialists.
- Work individually and as a team in a challenging, creative and multicultural environment within the School of Art & Design.
- Prepare for further postgraduate study such as MPhil or PhD.
- Gain a globally recognised academic qualification in conjunction with personal and professional development for employability and entrepreneurship.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements. Please see the NTU website for more information.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||100|
Course contact details
- School of Art & Design Postgraduate Office
- +44 (0)115 848 8434