This programme is open to graduates from any discipline and does not require marketing study to be completed at undergraduate level.
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis
Months of entry
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic areas of the marketing industry. This constantly evolving field continually pioneers new technology and our MSc Digital Marketing degree prepares you for a fascinating career.
This degree has been designed in close collaboration with senior digital marketers and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to expose you to the very latest thinking, tools and techniques in digital and social media marketing. It aims to give you the skills sought after by today’s employers and opportunities to work at a strategic and tactical level.
As a student of MSc Digital Marketing, you’ll automatically become a student member of the CIM, allowing you to access their learning resources and events. Now is an exciting and challenging time to study digital marketing. It's helping to redefine the nature of customer relationships, along with the increased use of global marketing strategies, more sophisticated branding techniques, integrated marketing communications and e-commerce.
Designed for aspiring digital specialists
This course is aimed at students from a range of backgrounds who don't necessarily have a background in marketing. Whether you want to work for a major international organisation or small-scale start-ups, our MSc Digital Marketing degree will ensure you learn the theory, tools and techniques needed to develop into a specialist marketing professional ready to operate at strategic and tactical levels in industry.
What you’ll gain from this degree?
- a Graduate Gateway accreditation from the CIM which means you will have the option to gain a second professional qualification - the Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- the opportunity to attend different advanced workshops with our industry partners and expert practitioners, where you will sharpen your practical skills.
- learn skills and knowledge within strategic marketing and digital marketing processes.
- demonstrated knowledge and understanding of digital marketing tactics and implementation.
- the ability to effectively use information and communication technologies relevant to the marketing discipline.
- the ability to analyse a variety of relevant data used in diverse contexts to support effective decision making in the marketing discipline.
Information for international students
We accept qualifications from schools, colleges and universities all over the world for entry onto our postgraduate degrees. If you’re not sure how your international qualification matches our course requirements please visit our website to find out more.
Pre-Masters and foundation degrees
If you need to do a foundation or pre-Masters course to meet our course requirements please contact Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC). If you’re already studying in the UK at a school or college and would like to know if we can accept your qualification please visit our foundation and pre-Masters courses page of our website.
English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
- For 1-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- For 2-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening, and 5.5 in reading and writing.
For a list of our language requirements please visit our website.
If you need to do a pre-sessional English language course to meet the English requirements, please visit the pre-sessional English course page of our website.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460