Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need an honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience, and examples of your work.
Months of entry
With over 40 years of expertise in fashion design, this course has been designed to help you to develop your creative, academic and professional potential. You’ll devise an individual programme of study, in the form of a project, which could be focused on your career aspirations, or an experimental investigation into fashion, art and fabrication. We will support you through flexible and responsive teaching and learning, helping you to explore and challenge the limits of fashion design.
- Work alongside other MA Fashion, Textiles and Knitwear Design students in our dedicated postgraduate studio
- Benefit from visiting professionals from industry such as Orsola de Castro, Jo Cope, David Telfer, Moxham, Christopher Raeburn, and Rickard Lindqvist
- Have the opportunity to visit London and join European study trips to Florence, Antwerp and Paris
- Take advantage of our extensive links with industry
- Have the opportunity to exhibit your work at New Designers in London
- Work alongside other Fashion, Textiles and Knitwear Design students in our dedicated postgraduate studio
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you’re thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study
- Work with fellow students, practitioners and academic staff from different cultures and backgrounds.
Information for international students
English language requirement - IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or the equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please visit our funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time11 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 115 848 4200