You will need an honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience and to supply examples of your work.
Months of entry
This specialist, flexible part-time course provides the opportunity for you to explore and develop your own specialism within Fashion, Textiles or Knitwear Design. At the start of the course you will devise an individual project which can be commercial or conceptual in its focus. Your project may be based on your own design and career aspirations, links with industry, or an investigation into the intersections between fashion, interiors, art and fabrication.
- Study on a part-time basis, and complete modules sequentially or independently (depending on your current qualifications).
- Benefit from lectures by researchers and visiting designers working in industry such as Jo Cope, Simeon Farrar, Professor Jane Harris, Moxham, Karen Nicol, and Christopher Raeburn.
- Work with fellow students, practitioners and academic staff from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Have the opportunity to join a European study visit to Antwerp and Paris.
- Take advantage of our extensive links with industry.
- Be selected to exhibit your work at New Designers in London.
- Opt for a 20 credit point advanced research module if you’re thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Art & Design Postgraduate Office
- +44 (0)115 848 8434