Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Specialization: International Management
Mode of study: part-time (1 year)
70 ECTS / (Level / EQF 7)
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years of work experience
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
- Minimum age required: 30 years
Required documentation for a successful Executive Master of Business Administration Application
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- Five years of managerial experience required
- English proficiency unless previous education was conducted in English
- TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- GMAT Only applicable for U.S. citizens and U.S. Bachelor degrees
- Total score of 550
- One reference letter (professional)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
Months of entry
SBS is among the first Business Schools in Europe to adapt its Executive MBA program towards the new demands of leading organizations and companies within the knowledge economy.
We need people who can lead to interdisciplinary and multi-cultural groups. Individuals who can combine knowledge across disciplines and who understand the role of the organization in society.
In order to meet these demands, we have reworked our Executive MBA program, to reinforce participants with a set of skills to identify and creatively solve problems, add value and contribute to business and organizations in ways that are not routine.
An emphasis on teamwork and study groups is an essential part of the Executive MBA experience to prepare our students for future career prospects.
A mix of techniques focused strongly on the case study methodology, allows students to work in interdisciplinary groups and in turn, discuss, debate and solve real-life business problems. A mix of additional methods is used to draw on the participants’ own professional experience, creating an interactive learning environment and promoting an exchange of ideas between students and faculty.
Our EMBA consists of 12 modules taking place over 12 months. Classes will take place one weekend every month (Friday to Sunday)
The final degree will be awarded by SBS Swiss Business School upon completion of the EMBA program.
Each participant has the option to write a Thesis or an Action Learning Project
Personal development and career coaching are one of the essential elements of the program. Special tools such as the 360 Degree Leadership Review program, personal coaching sessions, MBA-Exchange and other tools are used on an individual basis.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees at SBS Swiss Business School can be paid in full or in installments according to the payment plan below.
Application fee (non-refundable) CHF 150.- Administration fee (non-refundable): CHF 3’500.- Per module (12 modules in total) CHF 2’000.-
We offer a 5% discount on full payment at the start of the program.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||20|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||20|
|Dissertation||20 (20,000 words)|
Course contact details
- Izabela Karanfiloska